Steering station cover

Home Forums Gear swap, sell, giveaways Steering station cover

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Aitken
    Participant

I Have a nice blue steering station cover in sunbrella that was made to cover the wheel & binnacle of our dickerson 36 – we added a new nav station at the wheel & this one no longer fits – it looks new. Looking for UPS cost to send to a new owner that can use it. Covers the wheel & the entire teak “box” to the deck.
    Mike

Dana Timothy Peterson

Hi Mike,

I am very interested, as I currently do not have a cover; however, I am not sure if the wheel on my boat is original, as it is pretty big. Do you know approx how big your wheel is? Also, I live in Annapolis if you know what shipping would be. Thanks again.

Dana Peterson

Mike Aitken
    Participant

hi Dana,
    I think the wheel is about 28 inches side to side – I suspect u.s. mail costs are reasonable….perhaps $15.
    mike

Dana Timothy Peterson

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. I will measure the helm and will get back to you. Have a great night.

Dana

Mike Aitken
    Participant

Gee…Still have my Blue Sunbrella Steering Station cover – I Measured it & It’s about 26″ wide at the top, and 36 inches deep. It is off-set for the wheel/box & would fit pretty much any of the old “Teak Box” steering stations on the dickerson 35 & 36 ..Hate to see it sit in the attic….
    Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Dickerson Owner's Association. Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved